Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everybody! During this joyous and festive time I find myself reflecting on the past year and would be remiss if I didn't share at least some of the bullet points; even if just as a penance in an attempt to apologize for my six month hiatus:
- In June I proposed to the lovely Angela and we became engaged to be married.
- In July I began working at a local high school in a technical support capacity. A job that continues to be a positive and enriching experience as the school year unfolds.
- In August I reprised my role of volleyball coach at the same aforementioned local area high school where I've coached at for the last five years.
- In September I began a monthly freelance photo assignment auditing marketing material throughout the New England region.
- On the 22nd of November I married the kindest, gentlest, most beautiful girl in a charming, quaint ceremony at a historical mansion just outside of Boston. (Plenty more photos to follow from the incredibly talented Jaclyn L Photography).
Following the wedding we spent a magical week honeymooning in London under the most pristine December weather conditions Southern England has seen in likely a very long while. Our return to The States found us scrambling to prepare for Christmas a mere two weeks away, which brings us to today -- Christmas.
A day spent with family, and friends; my dog, new wife, and new camera most prominent among them. I am so grateful and blessed to have the life that I do. In the coming year I hope to continue growing as an artist, a photographer, a DJ, a coach, a teacher, a technical support specialist, and to combine all of those experiences into a commencement of fatherhood.
So enjoy your holidays, have a safe and happy new year, and stay tuned for more photos and nostalgia from Casefoto in the weeks and months to come.